Beats headphones are some of the most recognisable techs around and are more popular than ever. Their signature bass-focused sound has remained a constant throughout the series development, too, making them the ideal partner to music libraries full of dance and hip-hop music.
With several pairs available to buy across all different fits though, whether over-ear, on-ear or in-ear, deciding which pair is best for you can be a bit tricky. So to seek out the confusion, we've broken down all the pairs available, covering their features.
1.Beat Studio 3 Wireless
IMG SRC:best buy
The Beats Studio 3 Wireless is an over-ear headphone design that hides your whole ear inside the ear cup. This design helps to block out external noises, although it's aided further by active noise cancellation (ANC).
- Pairs instantly with your iPhone
- A built-in rechargeable battery can last over 22 hours and is lightweight
- Controls are present on the headphones themselves to skip tracks, change volume and accept phone calls.
The Beats EP represents one of the most reasonable ways to get your ears on Beats headphones. They are an on-ear pair of headphones and connect through a conventional cable, no Bluetooth wireless here. Beats says the EP headphones have been tuned to reproduce sound "the way it was meant to be heard". If you are a type of person who goes with funky colors there are many options available.
- Lightweight, stainless steel frame and comes with a carry pouch.
- The cable has a RemoteTalk unit which is compatible with iOS devices to take calls and control your headphone
They're a fashionable pair of headphones that will no doubt provide the signature, bass-heavy beats sound and will be ideal for anyone looking for an affordable headphone
3.Waterproof Workout Headphones
IMG SRC: wired.com
I've worn a lot of workout buds, and these are the ones I keep putting back on. They pack some bass and lock into (and over) your ears a lot better than earbuds that just have wings.
- They're completely waterproof, get 8 hours of battery life on a charge, and the cost is high.
These JBL's get just about everything else right, though they're not for folks with small ears.
Sports headphones have become a big business over the last few years, but Beats has always been there with a pair of its own. Sports headphones need to stay snugly fit in your ears, provide a good sound quality to keep you motivated and be weatherproof.
They have an ear hook style fit, which makes sure they stay on your ears when you're exercising and come with three pairs of ear tips to ensure a tight fit in your ears. The length of the neck cable can be adjusted so you don't have any extra slack flailing about when you're running and they're waterproof, sweat proof and weatherproof.
- Battery consists up to 12 hours on a single charge.
- The sound is fascinating and powerful, and of course, has plenty of bass.
Music is world within itself which is totally free from all problems. Earphones In Volume Up,Just Ignore the World!!!